Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Sequels or Series

Best Sequels Ever!

I am beginning to get tired of the trilogy format in Teen literatures, but there are several series I am compelled to continue reading.  Here are my favorite series:
 
1.  Harry Potter (I've read them several times) by J. K. Rowling
2.  Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3.  Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis
4.  The Selection/The Elite by Kiera Cass (best covers!)
5.  Divergent/Insurgent by Veronica Roth.  Allegiant is out October 22!
6.  Flavia de Luce mysteries by Alan Bradley (not teen, but great for mystery lovers)
7.  Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor.  Days of Blood and Starlight was the 2nd, and the third, Dreams of Gods and Monsters is due out April 2014.
8.  All These Things I've Done, Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
9.  Matched, Crossed, Reached by Ally Condie
10.  Cross My Heart, Heart of Glass by Sasha Gould (mystery and historical romance in Venice)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment