Monday, January 23, 2012

The Statistical Probablity of Love at First Sight - Review

Can I just say I loved this book?  I am not going to lie, the cover was so adorable, I wanted to read it, but how refreshing to say I was so engrossed in the story that I read it in one sitting!  Due to a series of minor, unexpected events, Hadley misses her plane to London to attend her father's wedding to her new stepmother.  She is given a later flight that will just allow her to make the ceremony.  Did I mention that she is a bridesmaid?  After trying to get someone nearby to watch her bag while she runs to the ladies room, she meets Oliver, a British boy who is flying home on her newly scheduled flight.  I won't divulge any spoilers, but sparks fly between Hadley and Oliver, while both try to deal with family issues.  A really enjoyable story for you romance lovers out there!

1 comment:

  1. I have this one out and am going to read it very soon. Glad it was so good!

    ReplyDelete