Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite Christmas Albums

How do you feel about Christmas music?  I am a huge fan, and have mixed my own master playlist of about 150 songs.  Here are some of my favorite Christmas albums:
1.  The Best Christmas record of all time.  Ever.
2.  I loved the show, and I loved the soundtrack.  So relaxing....
3.  Nat King Cole had one of the smoothest voices ever.  An eternal classic at holiday time.
4.  The original "techno" Christmas CD - groundbreaking, and still beautiful and timely.
5.  Dino has become one of my Christmas favorites!
6.  The Ultimate Christmas rock group - The TransSiberian Orchestra.
7.  My parents had this on vinyl, and I still love it.  Doesn't everyone know "the Little Drummer Boy"?

8.  My daughter got this CD, and I admit, I fell in love with it, too.
9.  This Treasurey has so many great songs on it:  Greg Lake's Father Christmas, Feliz Navidad by Jose' Feliciano, the Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth duet with Bing and David Bowie, and the White Christmas done by the Drifters (think The Santa Claus). 
10.  One of my favorite Country Christmas CD's - the SheDaisy version of Jingle Bells is one of my all time favorite versions of the song.
10. (tie) My other favorite country Christmas CD - I love the title song, and City of Silver Dreams.  Released in 2009 - it's a keeper!



1 comment:

  1. I'm listening to Sugarland RIGHT NOW... how weird! Haha. I don't have the Christmas CD though. I'm listening to "Little Miss." I love them!

    ReplyDelete