How do you feel about Christmas music? I am a huge fan, and have mixed my own master playlist of about 150 songs. Here are some of my favorite Christmas albums:
1. The Best Christmas record of all time. Ever.
2. I loved the show, and I loved the soundtrack. So relaxing....
3. Nat King Cole had one of the smoothest voices ever. An eternal classic at holiday time.
4. The original "techno" Christmas CD - groundbreaking, and still beautiful and timely.
5. Dino has become one of my Christmas favorites!
8. My daughter got this CD, and I admit, I fell in love with it, too.
9. This Treasurey has so many great songs on it: Greg Lake's Father Christmas, Feliz Navidad by Jose' Feliciano, the Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth duet with Bing and David Bowie, and the White Christmas done by the Drifters (think The Santa Claus).
10. One of my favorite Country Christmas CD's - the SheDaisy version of Jingle Bells is one of my all time favorite versions of the song.
10. (tie) My other favorite country Christmas CD - I love the title song, and City of Silver Dreams. Released in 2009 - it's a keeper!